Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Suggestions/Information for Panorama/Shutter Speed/ISO

dinesh75

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been trying to do more panorama with the drone and I have been reasonably successful.

The way I take the panorama is to point the camera in one direction, and then rotate the camera down at the angle I want, and then rotate it up to a different angle. Then I point the drone at a slightly different angle (yaw) and do the same thing. When I rotate the camera up and down (just the gimbal), I can see the exact angle on the controller and I can use the same angles for each horizontal position. However, how do I know the incremental horizontal angle (yaw)? I would like to keep that consistent as well.

Second, does anyone have an idea on the lowest shutter speed the drone can do (no wind) that is not blurry. I know, I know, I can do an experiment and then eyeball different frames at different shutter speeds, but I was just curious if anyone has already done this experiment and I was curious to know their thoughts/opinions.

Third, when I was shooting after the sun went down, and it was getting dark. I shot at ISO 400, and when I was reviewing the images, I could see noise. I am wondering if I am being overly critical, or if folks make sure to shoot at lower ISO.

Thanks!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles