Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Still fits with the Raptor XR on

Getting a lot of broken links, when people try and link to photos.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Wow! is that what you have to deal with in the winter? Guess it is up there..in the North..
Hats off to you my friend.
What is your regime with the batteries before flight ... Do you warm them some how?

Regards, C.B.

In the UK, we have to be sure either its not going to rain, or the wind speed is low enough to fly.

I take my truck so I just turn on the defrost and lay a battery across the vent. They get nice and warm. Once flying they tend to stay warm. Coldest I have flown is about -20F so one battery is plenty.

Reactions: KentA and Cider Boy
Wow! Did that train ever end ? Would have liked to see that through ... Nice video ... now I see why you have those mits !!!

Hope this winter is better for you !

C.B.

Ya that was a long one for sure. I took off from my back yard with only 40% on my battery and being cold I did not want to stay out for very long. I googled this information on the length of some trains.

" Up until the 1990s, the average freight train in Canada was about 5,000 feet (1.54 kilometres) long and weighed 7,000 tons. But it is now not uncommon to see these trains stretch to 12,000 feet, sometimes as much as 14,000 feet (more than four kilometres), weighing up to 18,000 tons."

Reactions: Cider Boy
I feel the pain coming soon enough but with your equipment it almost feel tempting.

I am 60 years young but my fingers and thumbs don't work like they used to. A bigger surface to place my thumbs on are welcome to me. Besides they look cool.

Reactions: halesrobert2
I am 60 years young but my fingers and thumbs don't work like they used to. A bigger surface to place my thumbs on are welcome to me. Besides they look cool.

They do look cool!! Do u do a lot of photography and videography with your autel? If so, what filters do you recommend as must haves?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman