Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sonar system

RedAlert

Reaction score
I just received my XSTAR premium in the mail today and ran a firmware update to make sure everything was up to snuff. One battery, the font for the RC and sonar updated and showed sucessful. After rebooting I checked the firmware version with the app and sonar shows as having no firmware/ version. I tried updating 4 more times and each time showed sucessful, but no version is showing.
I contacted support via chat and was told that this is normal that the sonar system has been disabled in this update and should be reactivated in the April update coming out soon. Anyone heard anything about this?
I am kinda disappointed that a brand new aircraft would have one of it's selling features disabled before I even go t a chance to fly it

Sonar is only good indoors or with less than 7 Sats I believe. Either way its not a big loss right now and will be fixed in the update. I found that indoors there is way too much movement to even try and fly it there. Normally flying outside you won't even notice the sonar is not working. Wait for the update to come out it should be worth it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy