Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

SOLD: Pristine / Like New Mavic Air Fly More Combo w/ DJI Care Refresh (just under a year). $850

easyheimer

Reaction score
I am selling my LIKE NEW Mavic Air Fly More Combo with DJI Care Refresh. I flew this drone ONLY 4 TIMES!

At $875 it’s priced to sell. Figured I’d post in these forums first to see if someone wants a good deal.

Attachments

Last edited:

mkaisertx

Reaction score
Just a note to anyone who might be interested in easyheimer's drone. I recently purchased a Mavic Pro from this seller. The price was good, the drone and all promised accessories arrived quickly and in like-new condition. Great communication. This is the real deal. If you, like I was, are looking for a barely used drone and a good price, this is it.

Reactions: easyheimer

easyheimer

Reaction score
Just a note to anyone who might be interested in easyheimer's drone. I recently purchased a Mavic Pro from this seller. The price was good, the drone and all promised accessories arrived quickly and in like-new condition. Great communication. This is the real deal. If you, like I was, are looking for a barely used drone and a good price, this is it.
Thanks Mike! I appreciate that!

Also, thank you for making it such a smooth transaction! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro!

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evofurrrr