Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sky03 goggle and connecting with Evo

Normex

Reaction score
How do I do this ? tried every Band and every channel. Nada. I have good antennas on goggle.
Need a one by one step on this one if possible.

Thank You

Norm

I don’t know those goggles but if they are normal FPV with all the main bands, none of those pick up camera drone signals as its not compatible. I bought the Autel desktop ground station accessory so I can get HDMI out to large monitor or HDMI input goggles. That’s the only way I can see getting the image as a stand alone.

The advantage for viewing is no data is on the stand alone screen. If I want a mirror of the app then I use my screen beam dongle and simulcast from my phone but that’s only a 720 image. There are an awful lot of amazing small run cams for racing now with stacked transmitters that could mount on the top of the Evo for true no latency FPV but you’d need a separate spotter and app camera operator for the EVO camera.

CraigCam, so by plugging a set of goggles via the HDMI port on the Flight Deck (Autel ground station?) there's no telemetry data, just the video off the drone's camera?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials