Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Shoulder bag needed for EVO

drshiwas

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I'm looking for shoulder bag for EVO which looks like this.

I'm from Europe so it would be perfect if somebody could be in Europe to sell this bag if not it's possible to send one from USA.

Tell me your price and i will send you my address for shipping.

Marius
41TZyIqDlaL.jpg

Hello guys!
I'm looking for shoulder bag for EVO which looks like this.

I'm from Europe so it would be perfect if somebody could be in Europe to sell this bag if not it's possible to send one from USA.

Tell me your price and i will send you my address for shipping.

Marius
View attachment 2925
I suggest you look at camera bags. Many sizes and shapes, and if you use the protective foam inserts provided with the EVO you'll have what you need. Happy droning...

I just bought my EVO. Don't need my bag. Give me a fair offer and its yours, if the price is right

Hello there Sir,

Well first of all i'm in Europe if this not a problem for you, i mean if not problem to ship there. And if all good i can give you 30$ + shipping cost. Tell me your thoughs.

Hello there Sir,

Well first of all i'm in Europe if this not a problem for you, i mean if not problem to ship there. And if all good i can give you 30$ + shipping cost. Tell me your thoughs.
Sorry for the late reply but if still interested, I must investigate shipping cost and where do u want it shipped, only after receiving payment via venmo .

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials