Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Should I be worried??

I’m definitely keeping the case though. It’s a fun talking point, and now I can call it a limited edition LMAO

If stamps teach us anything, that bag is now worth millions.

I finally received my Autel Evo... I have yet to unbox the drone. But even pulling out the carrying case has me worried... what do you think. Should I’ve worried?

Simple, Trump has the Chinese upside down after catching them with their hands in our piggy bank..

You got a very special bag there. I don't think you have anything to worry about AUTEL is not a bag maker they are a drone manufacturer, they didn't sew the logo on the bag. I bet a DJI employee infiltrated the bag factory and did that in order to discredit AUTEL LOL , fake news!

Reactions: Whiskeyblaine
You got a very special bag there. I don't think you have anything to worry about AUTEL is not a bag maker they are a drone manufacturer, they didn't sew the logo on the bag. I bet a DJI employee infiltrated the bag factory and did that in order to discredit AUTEL LOL , fake news!
I’ve grown quite fond of my bag actually lol. The upside down logo makes it very unique! So thanks DJI for messing it up lol! I’ve also had the opportunity to get 4 flights in with my new bird, and I am so happy that I’ve made the switch!

Reactions: KentA and mixchief
You lucky stiff! You got the rare upside down logo version. I’d keep it a few years, maybe it will be worth a fortune some day. Autel didn’t make the bag. I’m sure they just ordered them from a Chinese camera bag company, like all other retailers do.

Reactions: Whiskeyblaine
I’ve grown quite fond of my bag actually lol. The upside down logo makes it very unique! So thanks DJI for messing it up lol! I’ve also had the opportunity to get 4 flights in with my new bird, and I am so happy that I’ve made the switch!
Just think of it, when you are carrying the bag and look down on it the logo will be right side up and you will not forget you are the proud owner of and Autel EVO

I still want to feel confident in Autel. And like I said, I haven’t unboxed the drone yet. I’m still hopeful, and I feel confident that the bag logo is a small deal. We will see...
well the thing is autel farms out this type of thing, imagine the overhead to keep up with that, that's got to be a third party deal IMO.

You can be assured that Autel is NOT in the bag manufacturing business. (They are an electronics company). Even so, it depends on how you look at it - just like many things. :). If you look down at your bag (reading it from above), it looks correct! However, if you are laying flat on the floor, looking UP, it is upside down.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d