Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Short Flight This Morning

I liked the effect that you tried when google maps zoomed in and later the drone kept flying.

Thanks guys
The effect was not completed as I got lazy. What you want to do really is capture the spot where on Google earth Pro saving it as a video file. Once you have that you can add clouds in a video editor to make it appear your UAV is taking off from that very spot. Like I said I just got lazy and went with what I had. Resolve was not playing nice for me this morning and I needed to get outside and cut the lawn before it got to warm out so that is what I got. :)

Reactions: Ansia and Tufargon
Thanks guys
The effect was not completed as I got lazy. What you want to do really is capture the spot where on Google earth Pro saving it as a video file. Once you have that you can add clouds in a video editor to make it appear your UAV is taking off from that very spot. Like I said I just got lazy and went with what I had. Resolve was not playing nice for me this morning and I needed to get outside and cut the lawn before it got to warm out so that is what I got. :)
Very cool. Is there a tutorial video you might have handy?

Decided to play around and try to get better results on the intro. I watched the tutorial several times but really need to do a lot of searching on how to do the same thing with Resolve. I pretty much had it except for the disolve transition between the two videos always seemed to jump instead making it smoother so I left it out. Getting the clouds to blend was pretty easy after I found the right thing to add using Resolve.
Still not perfect but I think its better then my first attempt as it is in the right spot on the river :)

That looks pretty good. I'll have to mess with it sometime.

Or you can go without clouds and add some text and other stuff to pull it off. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tufargon
you want to use google earth studio and not google maps. Studio is in 3D and renders in 3D, not all places are 3D mapped. So its a lot easier and quicker.

Wasn't able to do it with Filmora 8. Upgraded to 9 because it has a ton more options to mess with and learn.

Reactions: Rorysee

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51