Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Shooting drones....

Honestly it amazes me that some people think it's ok to do this. Very uninformed. Maybe this guy will actually learn something from all this.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Honestly it amazes me that some people think it's ok to do this. Very uninformed. Maybe this guy will actually learn something from all this.
I agree totally! In America today and during these wacko times, "IGNORANCE IS BLISS"! But, it won't keep you out of Jail.
I had a neighbor down the road from me, that said he would shoot it out of the sky if it flew over his property. I told him to get a good lawyer and prepare for the men in black suits and sunglasses to pay him a visit!
The guy is just an idiot!

I agree totally! In America today and during these wacko times, "IGNORANCE IS BLISS"! But, it won't keep you out of Jail.
I had a neighbor down the road from me, that said he would shoot it out of the sky if it flew over his property. I told him to get a good lawyer and prepare for the men in black suits and sunglasses to pay him a visit!

Does make one want to gather all their drone flying buddies for some good old fashioned formation flying :))

• Haha
Reactions: PX1P and davery87
I had that exact neighbor back in Idaho. I brought him out with me one day to show him what I do and he now owns an XSP. LOL

I think instead of getting mad at them ask them to stick around and show what you are doing how it works etc.

Reactions: Tufargon
if i had a nice spread and the wife sunbathed nude, I too would be shooting drones down, not with a shotgun of course , but with other tactics

Reactions: PX1P
Same laws are in Australia. Illegal to have a pot shot at a drone. Bullet might hit the helicopter above it !o_O

Not quite the helicopter above, but rather bullets do come down and may hurt or kill someone.

why use bullets??? there are other ways, just because you own a hammer doesnt mean you use it to turn a bolt....

Reactions: PX1P

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy