Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sharks patrols and life saver drones

Catweazle

Reaction score
Just started with a four day heatwave. 40 and up to 45 degs for Friday. Want to fly over my local beach for a bit of shark spotting, but that will depend whether the lifesavers have already grabbed the airspace with their drones. Sometimes you have to contend with a surprise arrival of a cruising fixed wing shark patrol or helicopter, chucking out toilet rolls or circling a shark with all sirens blazing.

I,ve got the live ISS app on my tablet. When I'm flying I listen to the crew chatter. when they're passing overhead I think they telling me to get out of their way:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Just started with a four day heatwave. 40 and up to 45 degs for Friday. Want to fly over my local beach for a bit of shark spotting, but that will depend whether the lifesavers have already grabbed the airspace with their drones. Sometimes you have to contend with a surprise arrival of a cruising fixed wing shark patrol or helicopter, chucking out toilet rolls or circling a shark with all sirens blazing.
is that Farenheit or Celcius?

Where do you get this weather forecast from?
UAV Forecast

Reactions: PoorMoney
Where do you get this weather forecast from?
You can go to their web page or you can download their App for your phone or tablet. As Ansia posted just fo here for their web page. Most people use it to monitor the KP index.

Reactions: PoorMoney

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51