Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sharing the Skies Safely

Gshots

Reaction score
Sharing the Skies Safely

Technology and innovation are enabling ways of envisioning and leveraging the National Airspace System (NAS) like we’ve never seen before. Whether it’s facilitating infrastructure changes required for this type of sea change, or helping develop the technological and design solutions that will enable these systems to operate safely and harmoniously, the FAA is uniquely poised to provide the strategic direction that will propel these innovations forward. For an overview of the FAA’s strategy on integrating new NAS entrants, check out the article “Who’s New in the Neighborhood?” here: Who’s New in the Neighborhood?. You can read the entire new issue at www.faa.gov/news/safety_briefing.

FAA needs to get up and fix South Florida - Airmap has had a lot of airports with the infamous: Authorization coming soon. It is absolutely nonsense. I can get approval to fly next door to Miami International with 3 runways, landing 777 and 757 together and I can't get approval on a smaller Class C or Class D airport. Anyone know what gives? This message coming soon is now well over 2.5 years ago old. Advise please. Always try to fly safe but they dont make it easy.

FAA needs to get up and fix South Florida - Airmap has had a lot of airports with the infamous: Authorization coming soon. It is absolutely nonsense. I can get approval to fly next door to Miami International with 3 runways, landing 777 and 757 together and I can't get approval on a smaller Class C or Class D airport. Anyone know what gives? This message coming soon is now well over 2.5 years ago old. Advise please. Always try to fly safe but they dont make it easy.
my local tiny airport was late as well and I use to think they were snobby and just didn't want anyone in the neighborhood flying drones. controlled airspace around that airport was almost twice the size of the "international" airport. they finally gave it, just gotta wait I guess.

Reactions: Deleted member 6303

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials