Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Severe Lag with flight controls on Smart Controller

jzobel

Reaction score
I am on my third aircraft from Autel to actually try and get a flyable product. First unit had Compass issues that made flight damn near impossible, luckily didnt crash. They determined the whole board was shot since new. Second hull had degraded image quality the longer the aircraft was in flight. Looked like 8bit nintendo. Autel suggested it may be a bug with V1 with Thermal Camera and Smart Controller. They did not have a fix date on the horizon. So to get something flying I opted to move towards V2, which meant the loss of my Live Deck and standard RC. This was my decision and Autel was good about making this swap happen. HOWEVER....my V2 hull and V2 smart Controller have serious input lag. Again making my drone nearly unflyable. Does anyone else have these issues? I am kind of at wits end. I bought the Evo Dual almost exactly a year ago and havent had a working product since. Im looking for any advice I can get. Im nowhere closer to a successful product, and now out of Live Deck use.

Update FW and SW...is all it can be done at this point I believe...
Check the LOG after update to see if all was updated...sometime is failing to update something and the results are unpredictable. In that case, just make a new FW. Use BIN file.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58