Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Settings don't save?

tundrawolf

Reaction score
Hi,

I have the Autel Evo 2 Pro and I have it updated to the latest software, and all the batteries I have too.

I am rather annoyed that every time I power the system down, then back up, the settings I inputted, do not save, mainly the marker and bottom lights, possibly the gimbal limit, and others... Is there something wrong with the software or do I have to set those settings every single time I want to fly? Is there a way for it to save all the settings?

Hi,

I have the Autel Evo 2 Pro and I have it updated to the latest software, and all the batteries I have too.

I am rather annoyed that every time I power the system down, then back up, the settings I inputted, do not save, mainly the marker and bottom lights, possibly the gimbal limit, and others... Is there something wrong with the software or do I have to set those settings every single time I want to fly? Is there a way for it to save all the settings?

Its pretty common, there are a long list of settings that do not save. I have nearly the original FW from 2021 and the exact same thing happens. I guess we are expected to just be grateful that we can turn the lights off at all. I have posted here a long list of other quirks you may run into as you use the drone more.

Last edited:
Reactions: tundrawolf
You may have to update both Firmware and Software-- there was a not-saving bug that was fixed more than a year ago
This ^^^^, concur, there were many different settings that were not persistent, most were fixed and made persistent except for the bottom light. The bottom light still does not persist to the last setting, granted its just another step to remember to do before takeoff, however its a PITA when doing lots of back to back flights.

You may have to update both Firmware and Software-- there was a not-saving bug that was fixed more than a year ago

Ugggg I thought I did. I had to update each and every one of the batteries too, which- okay??? Why am I updating BATTERIES XD

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller