Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Setting video resolution - how to?

DJMc

Reaction score
Can anyone clarify how to change the video settings on the Nano Plus.

On the ground from the Sky app I selected video (versus still) and press the little filters icon - I've been selecting 4k and 24 fps. When I access the SD card files, in DCIM>'xxx'MEDIA the files are all 720 30fps.

There doesn't seem to be a 'save' anywhere on the settings tab.

Do these settings need to be changed after takeoff - if so do I need to do it each flight?

I've searched the forums and read the manual - the manual is a little sketchy on detail, it covers what 'can' be changed with not a lot of 'how' or 'when' - can anyone help please?

🇬🇧🇪🇺🇺🇦

Last edited:
Answering my own question in case it helps any new Nano+ pilots - I flew today and the settings can be changed during flight - the files in the card were at the set resolution in video and stills

Answering my own question in case it helps any new Nano+ pilots - I flew today and the settings can be changed during flight - the files in the card were at the set resolution in video and stills
yes, the same for LOG/HDR settings, they can be changed only during flight, i realized that today . i think it should be corrected in the next firmware :rolleyes:
But, if i can remember well, resolution can be changed also when motors are not armed

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791