Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Searching: Smart Controller V 1

everyone who has a v1 sc has a sc that is for sale.

v2 sc = $1199
v2 drone = $1795

every pilot who owns exactly one v1 drone and v1 sc should be willing to sell to you for $2994 or less.
im really thinking of selling my whole setup for $3,000 ive only used the SC like 5 times i havnt flown that much this year, not sure why maybe bored of the hobby or no free time

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
everyone who has a v1 sc has a sc that is for sale.

v2 sc = $1199
v2 drone = $1795

every pilot who owns exactly one v1 drone and v1 sc should be willing to sell to you for $2994 or less.
Well yea, but then you also have the V2 versions, with all the upgrades that implies... so not really a good deal.
This isn't the kind of product that ages well. I think the key here is just to wait. And let the V1 stuff depreciate as it will, or wait and upgrade to the V2.
Either way, V1 is not where to spend 2x retail.

Well yea, but then you also have the V2 versions, with all the upgrades that implies... so not really a good deal.
This isn't the kind of product that ages well. I think the key here is just to wait. And let the V1 stuff depreciate as it will, or wait and upgrade to the V2.
Either way, V1 is not where to spend 2x retail.
that would be my advice to those who are looking to buy. however, if you have a fleet of v1 drones or you cannot justify buying a new v2 drone and you really want the sc, you might have to spend $$ if you want one today. I agree this will prob change later this year and into next year.

What's funny?
let's say the 500 people who bought the v1 sc really really wanted it and they obviously paid $1200 for it a few months ago (like new condition). why would I sell it for $800 and go back to using the standard controller? that makes no sense unless I crashed my v1 sc and have an orphaned sc or maybe I've given up on the drone hobby and looking to liquidate my equipment. if someone else paid for the equipment (company, outfit, organization, department) then yes you might be able to snag one for $800. otherwise, you'll need to wait for "time" to equalize things a bit, eventually you will be able to get one for $800. all of the 500 v1 sc owners need to wait to see what kind of deal autel is offering before we let one go for $800.

that would be my advice to those who are looking to buy. however, if you have a fleet of v1 drones or you cannot justify buying a new v2 drone and you really want the sc, you might have to spend $$ if you want one today. I agree this will prob change later this year and into next year.
If you have a fleet of V1 Drones I'd think you'd be super SUPER pissed about now the way things have gone. That seems like it might just be a call to support line and insist on talking to a manager kind of pissed... That kind of money can sometimes equate to a full fleet refresh to V2.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
let's say the 500 people who bought the v1 sc really really wanted it and they obviously paid $1200 for it a few months ago (like new condition). why would I sell it for $800 and go back to using the standard controller? that makes no sense unless I crashed my v1 sc and have an orphaned sc or maybe I've given up on the drone hobby and looking to liquidate my equipment. if someone else paid for the equipment (company, outfit, organization, department) then yes you might be able to snag one for $800. otherwise, you'll need to wait for "time" to equalize things a bit, eventually you will be able to get one for $800. all of the 500 v1 sc owners need to wait to see what kind of deal autel is offering before we let one go for $800.
You can set whatever scenario up you like to justify price, happens all the time with all kinds of things. In no case does this actually equate the goods price with the actual value. In this case Autel created a big mess, and people are pissed. They're looking to dump what they've got for enough to upgrade. Simple as that. In a year from now this conversation will be mute and the V1's will fade into the background. So yea, wait is the play here... still... I'm only curious about the smart controller, my current setup really isn't right for it, and I'd have to get a new case, bla, bla, bla... so... if I can get one cheap, I'll get to satisfy my curiosity, if not, I'll be looking towards the Enterprise setup that comes with the SCV2 or perhaps something piecemeal if they pull forward some of the enterprise V2 upgrades like the bigger motors and carbon fiber arms from that SKU.

Just makes me laugh how people react to price and demand. Always has.

im really thinking of selling my whole setup for $3,000 ive only used the SC like 5 times i havnt flown that much this year, not sure why maybe bored of the hobby or no free time
I mean, seems like $3000 is perhaps a reason to sell. That and the bugs in the Autel Explorer... those are making my flying less enjoyable for sure. Last night it was the zoom that refused to engage, and then only engage after a 30 second delay... new issue.. haven't had that problem before.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials