Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Searching: Smart Controller V 1

Ouch, what is causing the lack of chips?
in short, just to give you a complete picture of the whole story, the lack of computer chips needed to make an autel smart controller v1 means it is very limited in quantity and out of productions. whoever makes those chips decided they had enough and quit making them (or selling them to autel). microchips don't last forever, pretty much everything on the planet will end eventually; some sooner than later. also, there are other factors causing the storage and I'm sure there's more to the autel decision as well.

as a result, autel has switched to a new microchip (which should have better availability) and they are in the process of manufacturing the autel smart controller v2 using the new chipset. once they ramp up, the device should be readily available for anyone who has a v2 drone (because a v1 drone will not work with a v2 smart controller).

eta: sorry forgot we were in classified

Last edited:
in short, just to give you a complete picture of the whole story, the lack of computer chips needed to make an autel smart controller v1 means it is very limited in quantity and out of productions. whoever makes those chips decided they had enough and quit making them (or selling them to autel). microchips don't last forever, pretty much everything on the planet will end eventually; some sooner than later. also, there are other factors causing the storage and I'm sure there's more to the autel decision as well.

as a result, autel has switched to a new microchip (which should have better availability) and they are in the process of manufacturing the autel smart controller v2 using the new chipset. once they ramp up, the device should be readily available for anyone who has a v2 drone (because a v1 drone will not work with a v2 smart controller).
Wow! So they'll have to come out with a whole new lineup of drones or is the Autel Evo II series V2?

Please keep the comments on point to the OP's request for a V1 Smart Controller... or start a conversation with @dokunautica, if you have one available. No censorship here... just want to keep the irrelevent chatter from distracting from the original request.

I have v1 Smart controller and v1 Evo 2 drone minus gimbal and battery going for sale this evening. Both bought brand new a month ago from drone works in Florida. Buying enterprise system and use my thermal gimbal. Both in perfect shape.

i am willing to sell my whole drone setup Evo2 pro with smart controller with 2 battery for $3,500

I understand.
I don't want to pay that price.

I'm willing to pay $800 the V1 Smart Controller only shipped to 98038.

I understand.
I take it you do not accept my offer of $800?
Or are we negotiating?

As a general note for this thread, there's a V1 Smart controller available here:

I offered $1000 which was declined, but if you REALLY want one... now there's two available for the right price.

Good luck.

As a general note for this thread, there's a V1 Smart controller available here:

I offered $1000 which was declined, but if you REALLY want one... now there's two available for the right price.

Good luck.
everyone who has a v1 sc has a sc that is for sale.

v2 sc = $1199
v2 drone = $1795

every pilot who owns exactly one v1 drone and v1 sc should be willing to sell to you for $2994 or less.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58