Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SD card?

I would think if it were firmware that it would have happened to all of us that have updated to it.

That's (one of) the sad part(s) about this FW fiasco; different people are getting different results with each release.

Autel Support's response 2 days ago when I reported the stuttering/jittering video was: "that is actually a known bug that we are working on fixing with the next update. I appreciate you bringing it to our attention as well, so that we cover all of our bases".

Reactions: KentA
Had a chance to fly this afternoon with my freshly formatted SD card, and no change...jittery / stuttering video from the drone. I can even see it in the screen recording from the app on my phone, so it has nothing to do with the SD card in the XSP. Hoping the next fw update will address this issue. :-(
My experience is the same as yours. Reformatting did not stop the jerking.

OK, good. I had jerky video when shooting in 4k, and didn't know if it was the card, or the device I was trying to play it back on.
I am the farthest thing from a computer geek, but I was having the stuttering issue with a pretty powerful CPU and a decent GPU on playback of 4k @ 30fps. My port is 3.0 and I use a usb adapter instead of the SD adapter in a slot. I also record on San Disk that has a claimed write speed of 90mps or higher. A friend has a HP 17T laptop with similar specs, but it has an SSD hardrive and 3.1 usb ports and perhaps a better GPU. I experienced ideal playback in 4k on a 4k monitor and I have the beta firmware update on my XSP. I am told that if you are playing back 4k video on a monitor that is not 4k, that the conversion to a lower reso monitor can cause a delay by conversion and create this issue. It's kind of counter-intuitive, but the issue is maybe this simple for some. Maybe this is non-sense, but I wanted to share my experience and lend a solution that worked for me and could be replicated. Good luck!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy