Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SC 6-1-2022 update....

jmason702

Reaction score
My bird has been working great and haven't done a smart controller update in about a year, so I wanted to see the new features, well I am already regretting it. The controller will not connect to the drone, but the camera shows up and it will move the gimble, it won't take off or anything else. I don't know how to downgrade, and I wish I wrote down or saved the firmware the SC was on, but did not. attached are what I did and the SC
Thoughts??

Attachments

• Autel explor app.jpg
    Autel explor app.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 7
  • SC Shot.jpg
    SC Shot.jpg
    819.1 KB · Views: 7
Well, the Autel docs don't specify that the v.1 and v.2 SCs use the same or different app versions. I have copies of the older SC app versions but I don't know if they are relevant to the v.1
We need another v.1 user @Waldo Pepper to check what they are using. If they use the same, I can provide that. If they are different, then a v.1 user could extract a copy of the .apk and you could use that to roll back.

i just reset the SC

it seems the explorer app is the same for V1 and V2, as far as I can see, since my drone wont fully connect to controller I can not look anything up
I should have left it alone. or at least made a copy of what i was on...

I just uninstalled all updates from the SC Explorer app so now Im on V1.0.34
the rest is on the lastest firmware

Reactions: Dave Pitman
Thank you very much for your help, thought I lost it, if you'd like to try it out at anytime let me know

Reactions: Dave Pitman
Just now did a screenshot off the V1 SmartController, most recent is V1.0.72

Hope this helps, and looks like you got your SmartController back to operating.

I know, can easily get things screwed up uploading wrong version.

Happy Evo 2 flying to you and all.
Paul0BE8941C-C6A8-405C-81C7-CD9B4EC9B949.jpeg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d