Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sandstone closeup in Cedar Canyon

rkyleh

Reaction score
i wanted to get a little closer to the sandstone to see the layers and how it is eroding. I plan on going back up here when the snow is gone. The way the weather is this year it may be awhile.

Nice
Have you thought about using the Zoom feature to get closer?
Some impressive flying Sir.
Thank You, I have practiced with the lens until I am comfortable with how close I can fly. I tried the zoom once and it thru my perspective out the window. I just need to find time to practice with it. At these heights and distance's I don't want to try something new.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Just gorgeous. I'm sure it's pucker-time when you get that close to something so high and far away! Looks like you had decent LOS, but still! Very well done. What a treat to see those canyons in a way no other device can deliver!

Just gorgeous. I'm sure it's pucker-time when you get that close to something so high and far away! Looks like you had decent LOS, but still! Very well done. What a treat to see those canyons in a way no other device can deliver!
Thanks Flying like that makes you tighten up a little but it is worth it. This is the launch site

Attachments

• Screenshot (127)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (127)_LI.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Thanks Flying like that makes you tighten up a little but it is worth it. This is the launch site
O-M-G. Yea, I agree, it’s totally worth it, but I still get nervous so far out. BUT, I figure if I’m not nervous, it must be a boring flight, and that’s sadly true most of the time...;)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58