Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Route tracking

Just a guess on my part but I would think you would get a message on the app to make room or it is built into the firmware to delete files as needed. One thing I learnt from my Typhoon Q500 the telemetry files do not take up very much room and a 9 gig card never got close to being full in 6 months of use :)

The issue is, I don't think these logs don't reside on the SD card; I think they reside on the XSP itself (NVRAM maybe?) as far as I can tell. I didn't think to check the size of the drive once it was connected to my PC...

I been working on trying to get as much info from the File dump you can do and use Shla's X-Star log viewer that he made to convert it to a file that RaceRender or Dashware can read. Having problems getting actual elevation and battery voltage. Both are in the files but for some reason neither program recognizes the data. RaceRender uses a climb value which I think is the alt. but not really sure but its dam close.
The one that I want to see is the voltage. If I upload the data to dronelogbook it reads the battery voltage so I know its in there someplace :) View attachment 292

Anyways its fun playing around with this stuff

Hi Agustine,

The Voltage is in the log and can be viewed by selecting BATT.V, and can be exported in the log and csv format just not in gpx. AFAIK this is not a standard GPX data value but I could add as an extension if it can be read in Dashware, et al..

2017-03-13_1417.png 2017-03-13_1417.png

Thanks for the reply, I know most times I use gpx but I think I even tried .csv to get that voltage data to show up but had no luck so far.
Any improvements are appreciated.
Thanks for the info

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d