Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Road's End, Lincoln City

Nicely done. Shame you couldn't get more!
it's funny because we've been to that beach several times and I've even flown there before with both drones and I've never seen that guy before. But he told me he's lived there for 25 years. Whatever

Beaches are public. Only artificial beaches can be considered private. Next time bring the law printed and hand it to him. If he gets nasty, call 5-0.

Reactions: Spappy
Beaches are public. Only artificial beaches can be considered private. Next time bring the law printed and hand it to him. If he gets nasty, call 5-0.
Good idea.
I tried explaining that even if it was "his property" it's an easement, but he didn't want to listen to reason or truth.
I'll be a little better prepared next time ...

Reactions: Ansia
I have a beach front property and sometimes kids get in front of my property and listen to loud music at 4am and it's frustrating not being able to do much, other than calling the cops. That is why I looked the law up, to see if there was another way.

• Wow
I have a beach front property and sometimes kids get in front of my property and listen to loud music at 4am and it's frustrating not being able to do much, other than calling the cops. That is why I looked the law up, to see if there was another way.
That one sounds like a pretty straightforward noise ordinance violation I'm guessing, depending on where you live.

I feel your pain. Are you sure you weren’t in Northern California? :). The entire greater SF Bay Area is now essentially off limits. I’m not planning to fly again there, packing for the final move to AZ.

30 miles away there’s 10 miles of coastline I can fly w/o anyone harassing me — I trespass on Ca. State land to get to a cliff, but judging by the trails, 100’s do, lol

I did have a lady tell me she hated “those things”, but she couldn’t see or hear it from the pounding surf. I pretty much ignored her, but that’s a common sentiment. Everyone in the area seems offended by something, time to leave!

Are you sure you weren’t in Northern California? :). The entire SF Bay Area is now essentially off limits. I’m not planning to fly again there, packing for the final move to AZ.
30 miles away there’s 10 miles of coastline I can fly w/o anyone harassing me — I trespass on Ca. State land to get to a cliff, but judging by the trails, 100’s do, lol

unfortunately, Oregon is becoming more and more like California with every passing day thanks to our idiot governor.

unfortunately, Oregon is becoming more and more like California with every passing day thanks to our idiot governor.
LOL, you have a bigger moron than Taxifornia’s Gavin Newsom? (who sees himself as a future president). I didn’t think that’s possible, but on the looney left coast, anything’s that’s more restrictive is possible. Make sure to register your plastic straws before using them in public!

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOL, you have a bigger moron than Taxifornia’s Gavin Newsom? (who sees himself as a future president). I didn’t think that’s possible, but on the looney left coast, anything’s that’s more restrictive is possible. Make sure to register your plastic straws before using them in public!
I couldn't tell you if Kate Brown is a BIGGER moron, but it seems like they're in a competition to see WHICH ONE is the bigger idiot. She is definitely trying to ruin our once-great state, that I CAN tell you!!!! SMH

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Operational Mechanix