Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

RJ_Make's Gimbal Brace

RJ_Make

Reaction score
A little while ago I designed a Gimbal Brace for the standard camera lens and one for the Freewell filter set. ( I'm currently working on one for the new 4K series filters.) At the time I had no intentions of selling them, but quite a few people wanted them. So.... :D

So I thought I would start a thread (because LuvMyTJ says it's ok :)) if there are others that might like one.

Here's how I did it.

At this time, I'm only willing to ship to US address. :(

The cost for the brace is $10.00 US each and $5.00 shipping.

I currently have a few from those who committed, but did not pay. I'm also printing a few extra's now.

In Stock:

Blue: 1 Freewell -- 2 Standard
Orange: 0 Freewell -- 0 Standard (Completely Out)
Yellow: 0 Freewell -- 3 Standard
Red: 2 Freewell -- 2 Standard

If you would like one: Send PayPal payment: Via This link (ServiceXp) Please Indicate color and style in the payment notes.

P_20160824_172218.jpg

P_20160803_200814_1_p.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay. We just had a few days without power (myself and 150,000 others) in my area of New York due to a wind storm with 81mph winds.
Some places still closed and without power as they tre to fix the grid.

Anyways, my preference would be orange. :D

Sorry for the delay. We just had a few days without power (myself and 150,000 others) in my area of New York due to a wind storm with 81mph winds.
Some places still closed and without power as they tre to fix the grid.

Anyways, my preference would be orange. :D

You must be from the ROC area. 81MPH was the wind speed gusts measured at the airport. I am a native of and formerly from ROC and now live in SC. A friend of mine was flying into ROC the other day his flight was cancelled and he and his wife got stuck in DC overnight. Another friend of mine had a tree blow over onto his vehicle in the driveway and appears to be a total loss. OUCH! Hope you had no sustained damage. Best wishes!

A little while ago I designed a Gimbal Brace for the standard camera lens and one for the Freewell filter set. ( I'm currently working on one for the new 4K series filters.) At the time I had no intentions of selling them, but quite a few people wanted them. So.... :D

So I thought I would start a thread (because LuvMyTJ says it's ok :)) if there are others that might like one.

Here's how I did it.

At this time, I'm only willing to ship to US address. :(

The cost for the brace is $10.00 US each and $5.00 shipping.

I currently have a few from those who committed, but did not pay. I'm also printing a few extra's now.

In Stock:

Blue: 1 Freewell -- 2 Standard
Orange: 1 Freewell -- 2 Standard
Yellow: 0 Freewell -- 4 Standard
Red: 4 Freewell -- 2 Standard

If you would like one: Send PayPal payment: Via This link (ServiceXp) Please Indicate color and style in the payment notes.

View attachment 68

View attachment 69

Will this gimbal brace fit over the camera lens with a Neweer ND filter? The filter is 30mm OD. Thanks,

Hey LuvMyTJ
When you get a chance post some pictures or video with the filters on. Mine are just the ND and not the PL ones. In my opinion for the price these are great filters, what are your thoughts?

Sorry I'm new to this stuff, I sent a payment and didn't see a place for a note, hope I can take care of it through here I ordered a red gimbal cover so my freewell will work, I'm out of Riverside Ca if theirs anything else I would need to do its easier to e-mail for me [email protected]

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials