Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Retracted - Mavic Pro, Crystal Sky 5.5, and GPC Case Bundle for Sale

Paul7of8

Reaction score
I'm "taking this down" here. Going to look at pulling it apart. Wanted to edit my post to take it off the market for now.

I realize that this may be blasphemy over here at AutelPilots.com, but I figured what the heck. I'm sure that some of you are like me and like to collect drones. I had a total of 5 different drones -- I am currently at 4 on my way down to 3. Note: I also have this exact some post over at InspirePilots.com. I am not a member at MavicPilots.com and don't feel like signing up over there just to post this sale. If it doesn't sell here or at InspirePilots.com, then I'll either break it up or move it over to eBay.

Everything listed/pictured below is included. If possible, I'd prefer to sell this as a complete bundle/kit. I may re-think that approach if, after a bit of time, it does not sell.

I am asking $1,150.00 US Dollars for everything listed/pictured below. I am located in Northwest Indiana (United States) with pretty good access to the Chicago suburbs. The $1,150.00 price includes insured ground shipping via UPS to the lower 48 United States. At present, I am not interested in shipping internationally.

Included...
  • 1x DJI Mavic Pro Aircraft (23 flights, 4 hours 8 minutes of actual flight time)
  • 2x DJI Mavic Pro Batteries (20 cycles each)
  • 1x DJI Mavic Pro Controller
    • I have all of the original cables for connecting your phone.
  • 1x DJI 5.5" CrystalSky with Sunshade
  • 1x PolarPro CrystalSky Mount
    • I removed the clunky PolarPro mount and attached the official DJI CrystalSky mount.
  • 1x Original DJI Mavic Pro Battery Charger
  • 1x DJI Mavic Pro Battery Charing Hub -- Advanced
  • 1x DJI Phantom 4 Battery Charger
    • This will charge the Mavic batteries via the Advanced Charging Hub and it will also connect to the CrystalSky battery charger to charge up the CrystalSky battery.
  • 1x Full Set of Spare Props
  • DJI ND Filters for Mavic Pro
  • PolarPro ND Filters for Mavic Pro
    • I'm not even sure which ones I have. I think it may be all of them and they're all included.
  • GPC DJI Mavic Pro Plus CrystalSky Case (GPC-DJI-MAVIC-PLUS-CS)
    • You can't see the CrystalSky in the picture of the case below -- you have to lift out the aircraft section of the case the CrystalSky fits underneath with the sunshade attached.
    • The included PolarPro filters will not fit in the case (as I have it arranged).
    • The case does indeed close with the PolarPro CrystalSky mount inverted in the battery compartment (as pictured).
  • Also included, but not pictured...
    • The original boxes for both the Mavic Pro and the 5.5 CrystalSky.
PJP06985.jpgPJP06987.jpgPJP06988.jpgPJP06989.jpgPJP06990.jpgPJP06993.jpgPJP06995.jpg

Last edited:
I understand that you'd rather sell everything as a package, but keep me in mind if you decide to break it up; I'm interested in the Crystal Sky.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d