Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Remote won't connect to drone

I am guessing it didn’t complete all the way through. I had 7 updating at the same time all successfully except this one. RC does come on and displays connecting. No camera view or connection with rc. V2
Go through the bond process and nothing happens.
Have you tried using the zip file a do a manual load? Hopefully it’s craft side and once craft finishes then it will be able to bind again.

@Multitekdrones Yes, I pulled the micro sd card and downloaded the update from theAutel website on the card. Place back in aircraft and turn on remote and aircraft. It will automatically update and when you reboot it will reconnect.

The problem is caused by trying to install the firmware via SD card that is Smart Controller specific while using a craft that is actually connected to a standard RC controller.
Is that what happened in your case?
Is this the same on the EVO I? I have an EVO I that is exhibiting similar issues. I'm trying to revive it. Contacted Support and just got their customer service voicemail. (Yes even during regular business hours)

Hello, I am having the same issue, the remote controller doesn't connect to the aircraft after a failed firmware update (The RC battery dropped from 15% to 0) It showed in the screen that the firmware update was completed, the drone re-started itself two times, but the RC was off. After that I can't bind the RC to the drone, even though I can see images from the camera in the app real time. From what I read in this topic, the solution is to perform a new update using the SD card method?

P.S: EvoII standard controller

Hello, I am having the same issue, the remote controller doesn't connect to the aircraft after a failed firmware update (The RC battery dropped from 15% to 0) It showed in the screen that the firmware update was completed, the drone re-started itself two times, but the RC was off. After that I can't bind the RC to the drone, even though I can see images from the camera in the app real time. From what I read in this topic, the solution is to perform a new update using the SD card method?

P.S: EvoII standard controller
Go to App for Drone Camera, Drone Remote Control App | Autel Robotics
pick your aircraft and take the micro sd card out and download the update to it. Then put back in your aircraft and turn on remote and aircraft. It will download the update.

Here is a youtube video

Reactions: Wagner.bcp
Hey guys, newbie to the site here; I'm on my second Evo 2 Pro after my first one was stolen. My new one came last week and I'm just getting to setting it up. I cannot get the controller to connect to the aircraft! I've watched the video posted about updating the firmware, but this doesn't appear to be an option from the Autel site any more. I'm going on a photography vacation in 3 days and I need this thing to work every time I want to use it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. Turned everything off and on again.

PLEASE HELP!

Hey guys, newbie to the site here; I'm on my second Evo 2 Pro after my first one was stolen. My new one came last week and I'm just getting to setting it up. I cannot get the controller to connect to the aircraft! I've watched the video posted about updating the firmware, but this doesn't appear to be an option from the Autel site any more. I'm going on a photography vacation in 3 days and I need this thing to work every time I want to use it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. Turned everything off and on again.

PLEASE HELP!
Have you tried rebinding the controller to the aircraft?

Yes, I did this. Is there a way to backtrack to the registration window on the o the initial setup? I don't recall seeing that and someone on another forum suggested that
Hi!

I don´t want to stress you but I had to send it back to Autel, they did something and when I was send back it worked.

I really hope you can make it before you leave...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja