Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Registration Number

Weck

Reaction score
Label maker most popular method ? Suggestions on where to adhere it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wrote mine on with a sharpie on the battery, on the part of the battery that slides inside the drone.

I used a label maker with clear tape and Black letters, posted both my AMA# and my FAA FA# right on the top of my drone in that 3 inch round circle, then I used it to mark my Batteries Batt#1 Through 4, to help me keep track of which battery I used on which flight in my log book.

Is it required to be in the battery compartment? I didn't see that anywhere on the FAA website, it stated to a fix the number to the aircraft. On my RC planes they are on the center of the wing, and on my helicopter it is on the tail boom.

Is it required to be in the battery compartment? I didn't see that anywhere on the FAA website, it stated to a fix the number to the aircraft. On my RC planes they are on the center of the wing, and on my helicopter it is on the tail boom.

It's not required but it states in can be inside the compartment as long as you don't need tools to access it. FAA number that is

Reactions: Skypilot
It's not required but it states in can be inside the compartment as long as you don't need tools to access it. FAA number that is

Absolutely correct... anywhere it is easily accessible without tools. I do the same with my Phantoms and on my Mavic it is under the battery in the tray.

Reactions: Skypilot
I got a label maker and put it in the battery compartment . Labeled the extra batteries , good idea. Snowed today no first flight :(

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
I Used a label maker and stuck it inside the space where the battery goes.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials