Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Rangall Warnas RESIGNED as CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye View

Reaction score
When he said in that interview that if we had issues that he had our backs.
Best not try a trust fall with him then, he's already chatting to someone else at the party.

Worst wingman ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BradM75
Sad to hear this. It looked like we finally had a direct connection to the corporate leadership but just like government, there are a lot of behind the curtain power brokers pulling the strings. :(

Randall expressed many good intentions and ideas about response to customers that were refreshing to hear. Alas, it was not to last.

Well that was a complete waste of time eh?

Where does this leave all Evo II v1 owners now?

In my limited contact with Randall, I truly thought (and still believe) that he was doing all he could to indeed "have our backs".

I didn't buy my Evo2 because of Randall, but it was nice to have someone like him at the helm. In fact, I had my Evo2 almost a year before he came along. In that time, I had good experiences with customer support, etc. I don't expect that to change.

My concern was seemingly exactly what has occurred. I remember reading shortly after his arrival, that there was a chief executive grooming his son for the same position. If this is indeed the case, I too would've jumped ship sooner than later.

Reactions: G_G and davery87
It's terribly unfortunate to hear that the same ownership culture that exits at DJI also resides at Autel. DJI's weekness is that culture, so to learn that the same infection runs through Autel is quite discouraging.

Thank you ALL for your input and contribution here. This topic is already alive and in full swing over at:

*** Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials