Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pumpkin? Oh, You mean

Great pics. and a great way to get kids to see something out of the ordinary!

Great pics. and a great way to get kids to see something out of the ordinary!
Hey , Thanks Mike . Yeah man, i love my x star premi .Only thing is ,now the kids are all knocking on my door, asking when you coming out Mr. Glazier. I've created a monster. Lol Nah, I'm glad there interested.

Hey , Thanks Mike . Yeah man, i love my x star premi .Only thing is ,now the kids are all knocking on my door, asking when you coming out Mr. Glazier. I've created a monster. Lol Nah, I'm glad there interested.

Awesome my friend! yes in the 70's when I was growing up we had nothing like this! If you had one person in the neighborhood with a go kart you thought you lived in the rich section!!!! Plus there was not a older person to hang out with to share with the kids. We had to ride our bikes go play pickup football or go to the creek and play amongst ourselves. That is great you take the time with them and peak their curiosity. Well done my friend!

Awesome my friend! yes in the 70's when I was growing up we had nothing like this! If you had one person in the neighborhood with a go kart you thought you lived in the rich section!!!! Plus there was not a older person to hang out with to share with the kids. We had to ride our bikes go play pickup football or go to the creek and play amongst ourselves. That is great you take the time with them and peak their curiosity. Well done my friend!
I know what you mean I was born in early 60's and I remember the wind up rubber ban air planes made of Balsam wood. They were awesome. I had a go cart , 5hp 2 seater. Lot of fun. We use to rip through the alleys getting chased by the cops. We did the pick up football games to man.
I actually remember I always wanted a remote control helicopter as a kid. I must have seen one somewhere back then. Now I have 4 drones and 2 helicopters. Living the dream man. Lol

Reactions: Michael
I know what you mean I was born in early 60's and I remember the wind up rubber ban air planes made of Balsam wood. They were awesome. I had a go cart , 5hp 2 seater. Lot of fun. We use to rip through the alleys getting chased by the cops. We did the pick up football games to man.
I actually remember I always wanted a remote control helicopter as a kid. I must have seen one somewhere back then. Now I have 4 drones and 2 helicopters. Living the dream man. Lol

On one birthday I cannot remember but it was mid 70's I got a helicopter on a wire that was battery operated with like like only 2 feet of heavy braided wire and the prop would spin but you went in circles so quick you got dizzy sick!

I have two drones......XSP and a Dromida XL 360 with camera. Not a great one but fun to fly and do flips with!

Reactions: Glazier
On one birthday I cannot remember but it was mid 70's I got a helicopter on a wire that was battery operated with like like only 2 feet of heavy braided wire and the prop would spin but you went in circles so quick you got dizzy sick!

I have two drones......XSP and a Dromida XL 360 with camera. Not a great one but fun to fly and do flips with!
Yeah I have the syma x8w, syma x5c, jjrc h8d, and 2- v913 helicopters. One is brushed and the other brushless. My wife bought me one little helicopter for Christmas and few years back ,just a little cheap one. She said it was a joke gift. ever since then I been hooked. I bet she wishes she never bought me that now. Spending all kinda money on my toys now. I did just buy another x Star Premium, quad only for a backid up. $349.00 B&Hill photo

Reactions: Michael

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials