Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pro Tips for UAS Pilots - Airspace and More Free Webinar 5/24/23 7PM Central

gschulzuio

Reaction score
Pro Tips for UAS Pilots
Airspace and More for Drones

For those interested, or, know of somebody who is, or would be, or should be interested in uas/drone flying and safety, here's link to a free webinar 7PM Central 5/24/23.

Learn (or refresh your knowledge) with tips to navigate the National Airspace System (NAS) safely and legally. Join us for a free LIVE WEBINAR discussing various UAS topics including info that’s helpful to really understand the NAS. Other tricky situations that will be discussed include weather impacts, go or no-go decision making, getting access to controlled airspace (LAANC authorizations), TFRS including sporting & other events, AGL vs. MSL and Visual Line of Sight (VLOS) along with your questions.

Sponsored by the MN & WI FAASTeam

Learn more and register here.

Reactions: bedellrt
Pro Tips for UAS Pilots
Airspace and More for Drones

For those interested, or, know of somebody who is, or would be, or should be interested in uas/drone flying and safety, here's link to a free webinar 7PM Central 5/24/23.

Learn (or refresh your knowledge) with tips to navigate the National Airspace System (NAS) safely and legally. Join us for a free LIVE WEBINAR discussing various UAS topics including info that’s helpful to really understand the NAS. Other tricky situations that will be discussed include weather impacts, go or no-go decision making, getting access to controlled airspace (LAANC authorizations), TFRS including sporting & other events, AGL vs. MSL and Visual Line of Sight (VLOS) along with your questions.

Sponsored by the MN & WI FAASTeam

Learn more and register here.
This is good stuff. Airspace messed with my head, when I was prepping for the Part 107 exam.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: gschulzuio
This is good stuff. Airspace messed with my head, when I was prepping for the Part 107 exam.

Thanks in advance.
No worries, E can especially confusing with E2 (surface), E3 (C extension), E4 (D/E extension) and which requires authorization (E2) as well as B, C, D.

Believe it or not, the E airspace was pretty strategic forward for me.

The blending of the different categories was challenging, but I figured it out.

I’m looking forward to the webinar and sharing the link with others.

Reactions: gschulzuio
Believe it or not, the E airspace was pretty strategic forward for me.

The blending of the different categories was challenging, but I figured it out.

I’m looking forward to the webinar and sharing the link with others.
Thks, yup, Echo can be confusing however also Enabling 😀

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d