Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Price development Nano+

FlipFlopFly

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’ve been seeing some massive discounts on the Nano+ here in Europe over the last 2 months, with the Nano+ standard package price having decreased to first about 490$ and then 435$ with some smaller online retailers (outside of black Friday, cyber week etc) and bigger retailers (while retaining a higher average price), running occasional temporary sales of as little as 380$.

Do you think this is the only way for Autel/ resellers to move any inventory in the light of the competition (release of the Mini 4 pro and subsequent price Mini 2/3 price reductions, OR is Autel maybe about to launch a new (and cheaper) version of the Nano and therefore trying to get rid of the current Nano inventory?

Not sure if this can be observed elsewhere as well? Maybe Autel has a particularly weak foothold in Europe?
A lot of speculation obviously, but maybe someone can hazard an educated guess!

Cheers!

I'm going to take an educated guess and say that Autel is slowly exiting the consumer drone business by simply being absent and anyone that can see this or believe it puts less value on their drones each day. The older the Nano becomes, the cheaper the asking price. Eventually it will hit a price point where someone with a few $$$ will come in and buy everything they have.

That would be a bit of a grim outlook! But not too surprising I guess, given the competitive landscape….
Who knows… maybe they’re busy cooking up something entirely different and can stay in the consumer game! Fingers crossed! 👍

Reactions: ethelsnakes
I am one of the new owners of a Nano+. It was the huge discount that attracted me to the drone. Autel was running a Facebook marketing campaign that listed the Nano+, a travel bag, two additional batteries, a battery charger that charges three batteries, extra screws, extra propellers and finally a year of Autel Care. All of this was for the US price of $749 plus tax. This is the smallest drone I own. I work at a small airport. Due to DJI making it a process to fly at airports with their drones, I will never consider them an option. All the higher end EVOs were sold out at the Autel store. For the general inspection and marketing images / videos I need this drone will suit me just fine along with my others.

Reactions: Lepi
I am one of the new owners of a Nano+. It was the huge discount that attracted me to the drone. Autel was running a Facebook marketing campaign that listed the Nano+, a travel bag, two additional batteries, a battery charger that charges three batteries, extra screws, extra propellers and finally a year of Autel Care. All of this was for the US price of $749 plus tax. This is the smallest drone I own. I work at a small airport. Due to DJI making it a process to fly at airports with their drones, I will never consider them an option. All the higher end EVOs were sold out at the Autel store. For the general inspection and marketing images / videos I need this drone will suit me just fine along with my others.
Ouch! Autelpilot strikes again! 😁 😁 😁

So the price for the premium version of the nano+ has dropped to 450,- euro’s at various retailers. Something to do with the C0 marking and height limit of 120 meters?

Hi all,
I’ve been seeing some massive discounts on the Nano+ here in Europe over the last 2 months, with the Nano+ standard package price having decreased to first about 490$ and then 435$ with some smaller online retailers (outside of black Friday, cyber week etc) and bigger retailers (while retaining a higher average price), running occasional temporary sales of as little as 380$.

Do you think this is the only way for Autel/ resellers to move any inventory in the light of the competition (release of the Mini 4 pro and subsequent price Mini 2/3 price reductions, OR is Autel maybe about to launch a new (and cheaper) version of the Nano and therefore trying to get rid of the current Nano inventory?

Not sure if this can be observed elsewhere as well? Maybe Autel has a particularly weak foothold in Europe?
A lot of speculation obviously, but maybe someone can hazard an educated guess!

Cheers!
Honestly, they dont need to lower their prices, just Bag DJI for all of its Restrictions...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34