Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Presents from StevenG

A big thanks to @StevenG for sending me control knobs for my two R/C's. They arrived today and look great! See picture.

IMG_0012.JPG

Reactions: Squirrel!
Good Show Autel and glad for you guys but not quite enough for me sending in my unit:)

Kinda confused about having to send in your unit?

Quite the contrary OBD I was stating for what you got when you received your unit and I was glad for you and Bigbit and I meant that I did not want to send my unit just to get what you got. Now are we confused enough ?:)

Quite the contrary OBD I was stating for what you got when you received your unit and I was glad for you and Bigbit and I meant that I did not want to send my unit just to get what you got. Now are we confused enough ?:)
The knobs with the Autel logo were made by StevenG, a member of this forum, using his 3D printer. He offered them free to anyone who wanted them. He mailed them to us. This came about from this thread I started a while back, if you want to read it.
Just learned something

Last edited:
Oh darn then I was the only one confused then and very sorry. Wonder if he would sell them.

Oh darn then I was the only one confused then and very sorry. Wonder if he would sell them.
I offered to pay, but he wouldn't take any money. I contacted him through the private conversation thing on this forum. I gave him my name and address, and he mailed them to me. Nice guy. His message......

StevenGMember
i would be happy to send a set of the one's i printed free of charge to anyone that likes them.

^ What @Old Bama Dude said. StevenG sent them to me FOC. I tried but he wouldn't accept money. The old control knobs screw off and these screw on in like 30 seconds.

When I was a kid I could never have imagined anything like this XSP, and here I am owning and flying one.
I know, right?! I always think of my father, God rest his soul, and how he would have just flipped out over this stuff! Amazing how quickly technology has progressed.

Just received a set from StevenG yesterday, as well! They look fantastic on my black controller, and I think the overall feel of the sticks is better with them, too. Thanks so much, StevenG!! Nice job, and incredibly generous!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evo1jg