Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Drone Fleet

Ansia

Reaction score
It has been documented somewhere that most drone addic... err enthusiasts have more than one drone. I would like for you to post a photo of your fleet and a brief comment on why you chose those specific birds. I will start.

20190130_221909.jpg
This is my squadron. From big to small they are called Ansia-1, Ansia-2 and Ansia-3. (This is literally how I call them)

The bomber (Phantom) is used mainly for work purposes. I work in a Engineering firm, so I survey and keep tracks of current and upcoming projects.

The Jet Fighter (EVO) was purchased as a backup drone in case Geofencing slapped me in the face, but after trying it out, it has become as my bird of choice for personal flights.

The Training biplane (Tello) Is used for practicing flying in ATTI mode and indoors. Arguably the best flying mode. If you haven't flown in ATTI mode, you are missing out. It is more fun flying in ATTI mode and it will help you improve on flying other drones. (highly recommended)

Notice: This thread is not for showing off. My intentions is for others to post their birds and ask questions or reply to other peoples questions about their specific craft.

Tello, Holy Stone H100 - Both ATTI and same reasons as Ansia + grandchildren.

Yuneec Breeze - playing with and older grandchildren.

Holy Stone H187 - little guy but fun for FPV. I have 3 acre rolling yard with pathways groomed throughout trees. Parrot Bebop 2 is used here in FPV and flying in Sport Mode

Yuneec Typhoon H and Evo - videography and eventually business. Sure I will buy more - always looking for another for a growing grandkid but never a real DJI.

Yuneec Typhoon H and Evo - videography and eventually business. Sure I will buy more - always looking for another for a growing grandkid but never a real DJI.
How does the Typhoon fly? I've seen videos of it, but no one ever talks about the way it flies. For example, to me the EVO is like flying a sports car, vs the Phantom is like flying a heavy sedan/saloon. The Tello is like flying a golf cart. Nimble and fun.

Er, 1 EVO and I can't fly that properly yet.

The only other drone I covet is the Typhoon H Plus, chiefly for its 360 degree gimbal. But I prefer the EVO's video quality and I can't settle for less.
I love reading your posts. You always use complicated words for me, a non english native speaker. So I am forced to look them up and broaden my vocabulary. Thanks for that. I swear, if I ever go up to Berkshire, I will hit you up for an afternoon of some tea and biscuits and a good chat in your solarium. As a fellow cat lover, your cat better be there! :p

Don't fear flying your drone, by making mistakes you will learn. If you are afraid of a crash, just get an inexpensive one and crash that.

Last edited:
Ansia, I congratulate you on your policy of continuous improvement, which is a sign of high intelligence, and assure you that you write English better than many/most native English speakers (and presumably better than all other Nonesticans).

Reactions: Phillyjon and Ansia
Ansia, I congratulate you on your policy of continuous improvement, which is a sign of high intelligence, and assure you that you write English better than many/most native English speakers (and presumably better than all other Nonesticans).
Thank you. Nonestica was created by Lyman Frank Baum. It is created somewhere in the pacific. Most there are english speakers. You should go visit Ho- Ho- Ho- Land. I hear it's beautiful this time of the year. Sadly I live in the Land of Ix, and the old witch has a tyranny and won't let us leave. ;)

Two drones that I love... The Evo and the Mavic Pro Platinum. I don't have a surname for them but I usually use more the Evo because of the camera's quality over the Mavic. I love both the same.IMG_20190201_034256188~2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Spappy and Ansia
BTW I have these extra mini drones but never use it and are collecting dust.IMG_20190201_034733035.jpegIMG_20190201_034751016.jpeg

Reactions: Ansia
Give her something that will make her stop being mad. That way you both be happy. Always remember, happy wife = happy life.
Well, she's got a $1000 Siberian cat, but somehow that's not the same I guess!

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy