Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Possible motor fault

Antoine

Reaction score
I bought an Evo last week and flew it yesterday without any problems. Still no problems when I flew it this afternoon, but the second time I started it up, one rear motor didn't start. I tried starting it again and they all started to I decided to risk a flight. Had no problems. This evening I tested it indoors, and out of about 10 starts, there was one where a rear motor didn't start (this time it might have been the other rear motor, but I can't be sure).

I'm especially worried that this might be a serious fault, because I live in the UK and ordered it from a US seller, without doing proper research, and now I find this seller has a really bad reputation when it comes to returns.

I'm therefore hoping this motor thing might be a minor problem. Does anyone here know if this sometimes happens with the Evo?

If I do have to try for a replacement, I wonder if Autel itself might be sympathetic?

There have been other members with your problem. My suggestion is for you to chat with Autel and see if they have a quick fix. Most likely they will ask that you send it in. Since you are at the other side of the pond, you will end up paying for shipping, but will get your drone repaired for free.

Like Ansia suggested talk to Autel. If it needs repair I would go after the US retailer. If they refuse to help out I would be interested in knowing who the US retailer is. This would go a long way in helping others who might be thinking about using them. And yes if you need to send it back to Autel it will cost you. More then likely you will also get nailed again on your VAT fees.

Like Ansia suggested talk to Autel. If it needs repair I would go after the US retailer. If they refuse to help out I would be interested in knowing who the US retailer is. This would go a long way in helping others who might be thinking about using them. And yes if you need to send it back to Autel it will cost you. More then likely you will also get nailed again on your VAT fees.

The US retailer is 'SLR Hut'. I thought they were a UK retailer when I bought the item (I think they disguise the fact that they're not) Then last night I read some reviews of the company and my heart sank. I would frankly rather deal with Autel - if I dealt with this particular company, after what I have read about them, I would be afraid of not even getting the drone back.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials