Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Philly Skyline with Evo 2 Pro

I like the tunes you chose for this clip. I've been to Philadelphia maybe twice in my life but when I think about it, the city seems jazzy to me. The music really works.

Reactions: kccumm
nice video. kccumm, I see a comment on the video about color correct; what kind of post processing for your videos?

nice video. kccumm, I see a comment on the video about color correct; what kind of post processing for your videos?
Well I have been learning about color correction and shooting in Log. For this video I just used standard Evo 2 pro color I have since learned to shoot in log and apply luts and color correction to get a more standard look and feel. I use premiere pro myself

Well I have been learning about color correction and shooting in Log. For this video I just used standard Evo 2 pro color I have since learned to shoot in log and apply luts and color correction to get a more standard look and feel. I use premiere pro myself
same here and I learned the same way as you. started out make video and along came the world of color correction....except on davinci resolve. good looking out and looking forward to your future videos.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SycamoreGroves