Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

People who have Pre-Ordered EVO

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
If you have pre-ordered a EVO just know this is not authorized in any way by Autel. You just might get suckered in by some companies that cannot deliver.
I had a CS guy on another problem but I asked him this question while I had his attention.:

Me: Why thank you for your fast response Alejandro. Actually there is something else you can do for me. All these companies like CarolinaDronz taking pre-order money for the EVO from people is this something that is backed from Autel? Is what they are doing OK with Autel? Are they authorized to do this?

Him: So as far as Evo "pre-orders" are concerned, dealers are doing this on their own. If the "pre-orders" are from an authorized dealer (Best Buy, Amazon, Carolina Dronz, B&H, Circuit Street, etc.) the pre-orders should be honored because it is a guarantee that they will have our drones. If the "pre-order" is not from an authorized dealer we cannot guarantee that you will receive an Evo and we do not recommend that you consider buying through them.

Best,

Alejandro R.
Customer Support

Hello from France
I canceled my EVO pre order at CarolinaDronz for 1 month, they paid me back immediately.
I canceled because AUTEL do not plan to sell the EVO in Europe !!
I had the Autel information yesterday!
So no customer service at us ..

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwoody