Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Orbit Mode

Catweazle

Reaction score
I,m now going to tackle Orbit Mode with a bit of apprehension. I found the Autel Maual OM section a bit sparse on do,s and don,ts, and the Autel tutorial was far too quick. As much use as a glass eye Mr Autel ! I,m sure there are some Do,s and Do Not Do,s in this mode. Hoping for some Do,s and Don,ts tips from fellow EVO pilots.

One of my horror concerns is where I set the centre of the image I want to orbit and during flight the EVO snaps into RTH. Will it land on the prescribed Orbit centre point, or my original take off point.?

I,m now going to tackle Orbit Mode with a bit of apprehension. I found the Autel Maual OM section a bit sparse on do,s and don,ts, and the Autel tutorial was far too quick. As much use as a glass eye Mr Autel ! I,m sure there are some Do,s and Do Not Do,s in this mode. Hoping for some Do,s and Don,ts tips from fellow EVO pilots.

One of my horror concerns is where I set the centre of the image I want to orbit and during flight the EVO snaps into RTH. Will it land on the prescribed Orbit centre point, or my original take off point.?
RTH will always land at take off point. Only way it will deviate from that is if you change the home point.

In this video they explain it in a really interesting way. I have tried it a few times and it works better than auto.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone