Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Number of gps

NR-DRONE

Reaction score
Hello from France.
Do you know what type of GPS is used by the evo 2 Pro 6k V2 and where can you see the number of gps locked like DJI does? It's for photogrammetry.

thanks in advance
Nico

I asked Advexure this question shortly after purchase last year. It only appears in the flight logs when playing back in the App. This is ridiculous. If they capture the data point, they could easily allow it to appear in the app.

Reactions: NR-DRONE
An easy work around is use an free app like uavforecast that shows current and forecasted number of gps sats for a given location and time. You can set a threshold to alert or red flag if number of sats is going to be too low etc. Also displays KP factors, as well as regular wx including winds at diff altitudes, cloud ceiling, cloud coverage etc.

I think he wants to know how many locks the Evo 2 has, not what is available. I use UAV Forecast often, but it's never going to tell my how many satellite locks I have established on my drone.
Good point, in addition to using UAV Forecast for the current location to see how many estimated sats, as well as visible sats (also watch kp factor), I also look at the GPS indicator on the autel controller (not the app), granted it does give a nice count, however has been pretty good indicator of relative strength, including for when flying map/model/photogrammetry missions using Autel.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwoody