Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Not connect RC to bird

NovicePilot

Reaction score
Miami Florida and Bogota Colombia, my two homes!
Hi Pilots. I did not know why the machine was jumping every time was turned on so I sent it to tech repair. The gear pad was loose so I would be charge $31.50 for gluing it. I did not accept and I received the machine back. I affixed the little pad. Now, the RC does not connect to machine. I send the machine without the RC. What can I do? What happened?

Thank you!!!

Hi Pilots. I did not know why the machine was jumping every time was turned on so I sent it to tech repair. The gear pad was loose so I would be charge $31.50 for gluing it. I did not accept and I received the machine back. I affixed the little pad. Now, the RC does not connect to machine. I send the machine without the RC. What can I do? What happened?

Thank you!!!

It may have had a FW update or its not the same one you sent in. Very strange that they let you send it in without the controller. The Drone and controller must be on the same FW to connect. Have you tried to do a rebind to your controller?

Yes, it is strange, both pieces must be together. I forgot to included the RC still they did not comply. * After doing what I was told: download the latest firmware to the machine's SD (what for? if there was not connection between RC and machine) and calibrating the RC -thing I did- and nothing happened, I found in the user guide how to pair: Pressing the pair button located in the rear of the aircraft and pressing simultaneously in the RC Power and Home...and bingo..."Matching"...and then "Connected".

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain