Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No more intelligent modes working !

webvince

Reaction score
After many flights in manual mode last weeks, this morning I discovered intelligent modes failed each time I launched one of them !
They all start and stop after few seconds.
I tried again this afternoon and during the first flight everything was OK.
When I restarted after battery change, again intelligent modes failed after 2 or 3 seconds or didn't start. I had to land, switch off RC and drone and switch on to have intelligent modes working again.
For the last flight, I switched off RC and drone before changing the battery and everythin worked well...
Is it a known issue ? One more...
I'm really disappointed with this drone and not far to switch to a MAVIC 3 !!! I was very happy last summer to find a discount for the rugged bundle under 2000$, but I think now it was an error !
Many bugs, no mean to plan wayponts mission without stopping at each waypoint... And the best : batteries remain only 40% of their capacities 2 weeks after charging !!!

I have same issues. I have evo 2 8k with the v1 chip (the old chip). MOST of the time (8 out 10) tracking fails 1 second after it locks on target. The message flahes on the screen so fat can hardly see it but it reads "exiting dunamic track". this happens with galaxy-9, iphone 6e AND the smart controller. i tried my dog (black on green grass), me (in a wheelchair), person walking and a golf cart all failed....

WHY???????????????//

You contacted autel regarding the issue ? Old chip more powerfull then new one. It should work fine. Maby you need update to latest firmware. I suggest you to contact autel.

After many flights in manual mode last weeks, this morning I discovered intelligent modes failed each time I launched one of them !
They all start and stop after few seconds.
I tried again this afternoon and during the first flight everything was OK.
When I restarted after battery change, again intelligent modes failed after 2 or 3 seconds or didn't start. I had to land, switch off RC and drone and switch on to have intelligent modes working again.
For the last flight, I switched off RC and drone before changing the battery and everythin worked well...
Is it a known issue ? One more...
I'm really disappointed with this drone and not far to switch to a MAVIC 3 !!! I was very happy last summer to find a discount for the rugged bundle under 2000$, but I think now it was an error !
Many bugs, no mean to plan wayponts mission without stopping at each waypoint... And the best : batteries remain only 40% of their capacities 2 weeks after charging !!!
Got same Problem, few weeks. Firmware updated, but no effect. EVO2 Pro, standard RC and Huawei P30 Pro

Took off from a boat this afternoon and tried to get dynamic track to work. It locked on for a second then failed. I tried parallel tracking and that was fine. What is going on?

I couldn't get any to work with me. Do you have to be recording for it to work?

Na, you have to turn your cutie to Dji to have all the satisfactions of flight modes. These work wonderfully.
I went there with the Evo 1, thank you Autel for abandoning us, thank you Autel for making me discover that elsewhere there is better and more serious.

Same issue is happened to me on android phone. I uninstalled Autel Explorer app and reinstall that worked for me for a while. After a few flight later, same problem is again accured. When I had the problem again I changed my phone to another android and an iphone that was also worked in both. I think it is a software based problem and not related to firmwares

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy