Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No Longer Available - Autel Smart Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

atortaloha

Reaction score
Autel smart controller used a couple times thinking I would utilize more than I think I would and had to buy stuff for my Inspire 2 which cost me $$$$$ so trying to balance out. It is perfect of course and have box all shrink wrapped and ready to roll. I can return with no issues, but offering here and charging a bit more to make up for lots of lost time dealing with some already that supposedly wanted and then left me hanging. If someone is serious and they want asap $1400 and shipping cost via Venmo or Zelle only and will make happen otherwise going back to where I purchased. No sweat either way.

Attachments

• IMG_0332.JPG
    IMG_0332.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
No hmmm simply offering to someone before I return in the next day.....just want to cover my costs and time and energy since busy and always risks selling. Venmo or Zelle only and bought from Advexture and will return there as well if no takers. Ah I see it is from Advexure.....it went back this morning to you guys anyway.

Last edited:
It is returned and how do you delete a listing? Seems you can't here?
just edit your first post and maybe the title to say "no longer available." mods will come along later and lock the post.

the classified section should contain a visible history of transactions so that forum users can browse to get an idea of the activity that has taken place over time. it is not only a forum for personal gain and usage but also for potential sellers and customers to see what has been available in the past, what might be available again in the future and get an better understanding of pricing over time. also sometimes it is useful to review what has transpired with seller from a previous deal if you plan to deal with that same seller in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg