Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No accessories for XSP

ORANGE CRUSH

Reaction score
Am i missing something? On Autels website there is nothing available for the XSP in there store, have they discontinued all parts for the XSP? Very concerned at this point!!

Just talked to Sydney at Autel, they are having a problem on their website she assumes, she was unaware of the problem till now but assures me that previous parts listed are still available. They will fix the issue shortly. Gotta change my shorts after that one!! ?

Thanks for the update. That's one thing that might stear me away from an EVO. As fast as the X-Star came and went; it could make for a hard drone to get parts for.

The one thing I will say in Autel’s defense, they still seem to be able to fix XSP’s, and for reasonable prices. They must have parts. They pay shipping, but it must be in the original case. I’ve done it once, and so has a friend in Hawaii. Paying for shipping to-from Hawaii is a huge deal. The return was quick too. Mine was $200, they replaced the main board on my oldest, most beat-up XSP that was flying erratically....

That's true. I'll bet my bottom dollar they have the parts, and they do seem eager to fix them. I had my main board replaced last year. Luckily it was still under warranty.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials