Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Night mode

olderwolf

Reaction score
When turning on the drone from the application, Night mode disappears, how to solve the problem?

Actual night mode is only available in the Lite+. So no solving that problem.
So in nano + this mode was advertised and I saw how it works for people, in Autel Sky it is displayed before connecting the drone, and disappears when connected. I was deceived? Or a marriage with aliexpress sent (((

So if the app is turned on with no drone connected, you will see all the features the app has available. Some of those features are only available on the larger more expensive Lite+. The Nano+ is still incredibly good at night. It just doesn’t have a dedicated night mode.

Reactions: olderwolf
that is, only manual adjustment of shutter speed and ISO? I believed the advertisement

I’ve owned DJI’s Mavic 2 Pro, Mini 2, Mavic 3 & now a Nano+ since January 2022, and I can honestly say that in AUTO mode at night, it is the clearest, best color-balanced video I have ever taken out of all these drones! And the attached photo was taken in 26mph winds.

Attachments

• 857D644B-19BE-4C34-8580-3640C95ACD6A.jpeg
    857D644B-19BE-4C34-8580-3640C95ACD6A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I’ve owned DJI’s Mavic 2 Pro, Mini 2, Mavic 3 & now a Nano+ since January 2022, and I can honestly say that in AUTO mode at night, it is the clearest, best color-balanced video I have ever taken out of all these drones! And the attached photo was taken in 26mph winds.
That is a fantastic photo

Reactions: f13dfx
I get my house's photo also in auto mode

Attachments

• -1_2_0_2022_07_16_19_11_34_MAX_0672~3.JPG
    -1_2_0_2022_07_16_19_11_34_MAX_0672~3.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
Reactions: enKoDed
When turning on the drone from the application, Night mode disappears, how to solve the problem?
Night and super-night as well as dynamic tracking were a big part of the sales pitch. The night settings were one of the reasons I bought the Nano+. Sadly, like a lot of gullible people: I took Autel at their word and am still twiddling my thumbs waiting for them to make good on their promises. The features aren't in the Nano firmware and I have a sneaking suspicion that they never will be. Bad business practise, but not something peculiar to Autel - they are just following the lead set by DJI, who also lose interest in the customer after the payment for the drone gets credited to their profit column.

Reactions: olderwolf
Night and super-night as well as dynamic tracking were a big part of the sales pitch. The night settings were one of the reasons I bought the Nano+. Sadly, like a lot of gullible people: I took Autel at their word and am still twiddling my thumbs waiting for them to make good on their promises. The features aren't in the Nano firmware and I have a sneaking suspicion that they never will be. Bad business practise, but not something peculiar to Autel - they are just following the lead set by DJI, who also lose interest in the customer after the payment for the drone gets credited to their profit column.
All this aside, I don’t know that they can improve on the Nano+’s night capture capabilities any more than it is capable of now. Not even my Mavic 3 can compare when it comes to CLARITY & DETAIL!!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791