Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nice To See Constant Increase In New Members

I am new to this hobby, but really enjoy it. First purchased a JJRC X11 and have been hooked ever since. Just ordered my Evo and patiently awaiting its arrival. Can’t wait to see what it can do!

Reactions: Tufargon
I can't blame more people joining the parrot forums. They have peek-a-boo playing parrots over there!

I am a gamer. I admit it! The wife only allows me 1 hour per day, but I love playing. I am Ansia in PSN, Xbox Live, & Nintendo.

The "millenial" game undustry is worth $180bn dollars, so I believe it's here to stay. We can't spend our entire lives out in the woods. That is dangerous. There are critters out there that will eat you alive. ?

Uh, harump, excuse me. Just for the record, it was my generation, the Steve Jobs and Bill Gates of the world that invented gaming. You young whipper snappers don't realize WE have been gaming since they invented Pong and Asteriods and the text game Adventure. ?

But just for the record I did buy my first PS4 on last Black Friday on a deal I couldn't resist. Still haven't peeled the wrapper off several of the games I found in Walmart's Bargain Bin. Now that was a treasure find at those ridiculous discounted prices. Looking forward to this coming BF. :)

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey54