Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Video from Autel. Dynamic Track

Looks Cool...Anyone have any idea how well this will work following boats or Jetskies with the water background??
Would like to see any examples if anyone has done it.
I see that you can only go about 22MPH, but I can't test it out as its only 32 out here in the northeast !!

Tried to find the enable backwards flight using the wrench icon, which only brought up my camera settings. This was during a dynanic track session with the latest firmware & app.
Anyone else tried? What am I missing?

Tried to find the enable backwards flight using the wrench icon, which only brought up my camera settings. This was during a dynanic track session with the latest firmware & app.
Anyone else tried? What am I missing?
I think it prompts you when you select the subject that you want to track.

I have seen no prompt when selecting the subject. The video is informative, but lacks clarity during that section of the video.

Click on the wrench icon next to 'Dynamic Track' text on right hand side of the screen. This brings up the settings for Backwards flight and Obstacle Avoidance.

Click on the wrench icon next to 'Dynamic Track' text on right hand side of the screen. This brings up the settings for Backwards flight and Obstacle Avoidance.

Not sure if your using Android, but this is what I see. Maybe un-installing the app & re-installation is the answer. I'll try that next. Opera Snapshot_2018-12-24_220708_www.youtube.com.png

Sorry, should have been clearer. The screen I’m talking about is the first one that shows up after you select ‘Dynamic Track’ from the Intelligent Flight menu screen. This one has the graphic with the drone following the blue dot and allows you to select the different tracking modes (Follow, Tripod and Parallel). Below that is the ‘Start’ button. Above that is the Dynamic Track text with the wrench icon.
72C04962-DD75-4BDC-8EFD-C15A3E77166C.jpeg
This screenshot is from iOS, but Android looks basically the same.

Reactions: RCAdik
Correct you are and also applicable to Android. Thanks for the help.

Also the applicable wrench icon is "briefly" viewed in the video.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy