Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New vendor saying hi!

Covertdrones

Reaction score
Website
www.covertdrones.com
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to create a small thread and, introduce myself. I am Luke (no im pretty sure you aren't my father) and, I am the owner of Covert Drones in Minnesota (yes its like living in Antartica). I have been in business since 2016. I am an authorized Autel distributor and, I am one of the approved stores on Autel's site! I do carry DJI as well.

My main specialty is antennas. Its what I started out doing and, what I have been doing the longest. I love them very much. They are definitely the most interesting part of the entire drone for me and, I have been studying them for a long time now.

I am an avid drone pilot and, I own the Dual Thermal. I am part 107 certified!

I am very avid on a lot of these groups especially on FB. I am moderator of the 2 largest Autel groups and, the largest Mavic group as well. I really join these forums to spread knowledge and, expertise. Its not all about business for me. I try to stay as active as I can answering questions and, solving problems for anyone and, everyone! We all started out somewhere and, where I really get my pleasure from is helping people. I love talking drones. I can sit on the phone sometimes with customers for an hour at a time just talking drones! If any of you guys ever have a question I will do my very best at giving you an answer. If I cant give you an answer right away I will do my very best to get you one. I truly really just want to help and, im hoping I can really give into this community as much as I do the FB groups that I manage as well!

Thanks for taking the time to read and, let me introduce myself!

Luke

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to create a small thread and, introduce myself. I am Luke (no im pretty sure you aren't my father) and, I am the owner of Covert Drones in Minnesota (yes its like living in Antartica). I have been in business since 2016. I am an authorized Autel distributor and, I am one of the approved stores on Autel's site! I do carry DJI as well.

My main specialty is antennas. Its what I started out doing and, what I have been doing the longest. I love them very much. They are definitely the most interesting part of the entire drone for me and, I have been studying them for a long time now.

I am an avid drone pilot and, I own the Dual Thermal. I am part 107 certified!

I am very avid on a lot of these groups especially on FB. I am moderator of the 2 largest Autel groups and, the largest Mavic group as well. I really join these forums to spread knowledge and, expertise. Its not all about business for me. I try to stay as active as I can answering questions and, solving problems for anyone and, everyone! We all started out somewhere and, where I really get my pleasure from is helping people. I love talking drones. I can sit on the phone sometimes with customers for an hour at a time just talking drones! If any of you guys ever have a question I will do my very best at giving you an answer. If I cant give you an answer right away I will do my very best to get you one. I truly really just want to help and, im hoping I can really give into this community as much as I do the FB groups that I manage as well!

Thanks for taking the time to read and, let me introduce myself!

Luke

You love him :). He's your best friend if you want to do the Alientech boosted antenna to double your range on the Evo. I'm sure the others on the forum who have used him will pipe in shortly :).

I will have to say that Luke from Coverdrones is a standup guy. I just recently purchased my second drone( Autel Evo 2) through him and he is my go to guy for drones and antennas. He also set me up with the Titan antenna system and booster for my Mavics and Evo 1 and did the mods for me. All of the latest talk about the Alientech got me interested in that system so I just recently contacted him about that. He is quick to respond and yet will spend time with you answering your questions. Glad to see he is an approved vendor at Autel Pilots. Thanks

LOL! Welcome! I work for Drone-Hacks, have been around the drone scene for like forever with lots of home builds etc., as well as the modding scene. Although I mod all my own RC's for external boosters etc...from your reviews and your posts it sure sounds like any Autel owners needing to boost their RC should contact Luke @ Covertdrones for some great customer service.

Reactions: Covertdrones
LOL! Welcome! I work for Drone-Hacks, have been around the drone scene for like forever with lots of home builds etc., as well as the modding scene. Although I mod all my own RC's for external boosters etc...from your reviews and your posts it sure sounds like any Autel owners needing to boost their RC should contact Luke @ Covertdrones for some great customer service.
Man that means a lot coming from you! I appreciate you all very much and, commenting on this thread. Makes all the hard work pay off seeing stuff like this.

hey welcome to the forum.

maybe you can keep us posted when the alientech duo antenna's ship. i have a setup and 2 mounts i ordered from you guys.

Reactions: Covertdrones

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller