Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Toy Arrived

Phreedom

Reaction score
Website
www.thedentaltourist.com
Well I didn't plan on buying myself a Christmas gift but it just worked out that way. I had it delivered to my daughter's house last week since it required a signature and I wasn't going to be home. Went to see her today for Christmas and brought the new drone home. EVO II Pro + 128GB card + Hoodman Launch/Landing Pad. All 3 for $1395 @ B&H.

I already had a launch pad so didn't really care about getting another but man this new one is huge and real heavy duty compared to my other. Bad news is that it's pouring rain here in Oregon right now.

20201225_112846.jpg

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

Thats a fantastic deal, you did well especially it’s the Pro model. In the near future, you may want to add at least one additional battery. You have the same setup as mine, only i added one battery.

Outstanding deal! You’re set, enjoy future peaceful flights up in Oregon the terrain is beautiful!

Congrats!
Paul

Reactions: Phreedom
I also took the plunge and bought the E2P but am still waiting on shipping and delivery. It’s painful because all the waiting time just reminds me that I need another camera drone (13) like I need a hole in my head. Probably less so. Enjoy yours.

Yes, that's good. Finally when the updates want to work well and he manages to fly straight! moqueur dji.gif

Thanks, everyone. What is the recommended process for updating everything? Also I kind of recall someone, somewhere stating that after a firmware update one must calibrate everything but in a certain order. Is there a thread that explains exactly what to do before flying a new EVO II for the 1st time? I've never worried about updating my EVO I because everything worked great, "if it ain't broke....". But I get the feeling that updating this EVO II is a must and I want to make sure I do it correctly.

Try this any questions contact me - its all there.

Attachments

• Maintenance Manual - Autel Evo II.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 8

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials