Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New to Autel

manutter51

Reaction score
Hi all, new Evo 2 Pro 6k owner here. I'm approaching retirement age and I'm hoping my Evo 2 Pro and my Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced will provide me with a source of supplemental income when I do retire. I have to say, I was reluctant to leave the comfort and familiarity of the DJI line, but when I picked up the Evo 2 controller, it was instant love. I can't quite put it into words, but it just feels right. I'm still learning all the features and controls, but so far it's a big thumbs up from me, and I'm only regretting that I didn't get the Autel dual instead of the M2EA.

Hi all, new Evo 2 Pro 6k owner here. I'm approaching retirement age and I'm hoping my Evo 2 Pro and my Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced will provide me with a source of supplemental income when I do retire. I have to say, I was reluctant to leave the comfort and familiarity of the DJI line, but when I picked up the Evo 2 controller, it was instant love. I can't quite put it into words, but it just feels right. I'm still learning all the features and controls, but so far it's a big thumbs up from me, and I'm only regretting that I didn't get the Autel dual instead of the M2EA.
Welcome to the forum and your E2P, its a great aircraft and been my go to for over a year. I have a M2P that replaced my P4P for doing DD & Litchi missions. The Autel mission capability has gotten better, however there are some quirks especially lack of ability to save, export, import across app/devices. Thus for some things just easier to use M2P with DD & Litchi. Otoh, there are things that are bit backwards with M2P vs. E2P, for example, being able to set the bottom white strobe light to flash on E2P vs. On or Off on M2P is great for visibility. With M2P, have custom unlock codes for NFZs which are not bad, just another step vs. using the E2P. The P4P and M2P seem to have better or more consistent persistence for some camera settings than E2P. Otoh, ability to swap cameras (I have E2P and regular E2, so can move cameras between if needed, or add a dual in future). The livedeck is also a handy resource. The controller took a bit to get used to, adjust settings, etc, now love it compared to the M2P, especially for when flying indoors. Enjoy your E2P.

Reactions: manutter51

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy