Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New style Evo 2 pro gimbal cover

A friend just received his evo 2 pro rugged bundle fromView attachment 7951 droneworks and it has a new style gimbal cover that is so easy to put on and off. Would anybody know where this can be purchased?

I bought my rugged bundle and it came with that easy to use cover. Almost break pressing the sides until I see the little tab...

I don't have a problem working with the older style cover....but it does seem to require some man-handling to get it on and off. To the good...it does fit with a filter installed. That being said, I'm not sure there's any difference in the size of the filters and the original lens "filter" that's removed to allow a filter to be screwed on.

Before I order and wait for the newer version, can anyone confirm that a filter still fits with this newer cover?

I don't have a problem working with the older style cover....but it does seem to require some man-handling to get it on and off. To the good...it does fit with a filter installed. That being said, I'm not sure there's any difference in the size of the filters and the original lens "filter" that's removed to allow a filter to be screwed on.

Before I order and wait for the newer version, can anyone confirm that a filter still fits with this newer cover?

My filters are the same size like the clear filter that comes with the Evo. The cover fits.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58