Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Release Dates for Nano Lite and Nano plus

Unsubstantiated nonsense !
You quite clearly haven't done your homework.
There are already videos on YouTube showing unboxings of both the Nano & Lite, plus first flights of the Lite+.
Numerous vendors in Shenzhen China have advised they have stock of both drones & are shipping these products this week.
No doubt product supplies will reach other countries in the coming weeks.
But,but Autel is US made.... what a bunch of crooks

But,but Autel is US made.... what a bunch of crooks
That is a myth. Some parts might be added in the US and there's an office/warehouse in Seattle but they are not US made like Skydio. Even XDynamics farms out much of the production. It's currently in HK but will soon be in Taiwan since HK is now China.

Last edited:
So after the last review between Mini2 and Nano+, seems that NANO + have a nasty issue with vibrations in gimbal...
All video is moving left-right making impossible to edit in post...
Check this out...maybe Autel will fix this issue...if...if...if they can...

Even in this review can be seen at zoom the strong vibrations of gimbal at Nano+...And is hard, not soft, no chance to correct it in post... So...Autel needs to fix it...I mean at minutes 03:17 and 06:02 you can see what micro vibrations does to Nano+ Gimbal...

So after the last review between Mini2 and Nano+, seems that NANO + have a nasty issue with vibrations in gimbal...
All video is moving left-right making impossible to edit in post...
Check this out...maybe Autel will fix this issue...if...if...if they can...

Even in this review can be seen at zoom the strong vibrations of gimbal at Nano+...And is hard, not soft, no chance to correct it in post... So...Autel needs to fix it...I mean at minutes 03:17 and 06:02 you can see what micro vibrations does to Nano+ Gimbal...
Yes; I can see the exact same thing with the Mini 2 and the Nano+ in both zoomed-in sections. Would this be an issue for anyone flying with the drone moving? Nope. I'm more inclined to think it had more to do with the location, weather, and how Ken was flying them like they were FPV drones instead of camera drones.

Did you notice the horizon tilt with the Mini 2? I've the same issue with mine only worse. It did correct itself and has been fine since but yes; DJI also has many issues just like every other drone brand.

Ken did himself no favors with this video. That's the problem with some avid FPV flyers; they get into that FPV mindset and get stuck there. I'm staying away from FPV for this and other reasons. For one I don't need to be more drone poor than I already am.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d