Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Forum Software Update

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey all! We just upgraded the forum software which added a ton of new features. Many of the features are behind-the-scenes but here are a few that will improve your experience!

Also, we know there is an issue with the large font on the emails going out. We are working with the developers on that issue now. ?‍?

Bookmark a Post
Select the "bookmark" icon at the top right of a post to save it as a bookmark in your account. Access the bookmarks via a "bookmarks" tab in your account dropdown.

Share a Post
Select the "share" icon at the top right of the post to share the post on social media or copy the link directly to the post.

Post Reactions
Now you can express your feedback on a post with more than just likes!

New Emojis/Smilies
We've added dozens of emojis and smilies as well as a cool way to add them to your post with a shortcut.

Push Notifications
Love 'em or hate 'em, we've added browser-based push notifications it as an option for alerts. They are disabled by default (thank goodness) so you'll need to visit your account preferences to enable and configure when you'll you'll want to receive them. Unfortunately, these type of notifications don't work on iphone/ipad browsers but hopefully, Apple will allow it at some point in the near future.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Noticed maybe a bug. When I do a search in the smilies and nothing is found I can't get the smilies to show again. Until I go into a new thread.

Which browser? When I delete the search criteria (backspace) then the list shows again.

Firefox.
Nevermind. For some reason it worked this time. Last time I did what you did and backspaced and the smilies didn't come back.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58