Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Never forget.....

Ansia

Part 107 Certified Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember what I was doing at that specific moment, 18 years ago.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

macoman

Reaction score
I was on my bed, turned on the TV and I was like wtf? It was 8:45AM... All channels on the TV was pointing to the twin towers. It was something that I will never forget.

Tufargon

Reaction score
I was on my bed, turned on the TV and I was like wtf? It was 8:45AM... All channels on the TV was pointing to the twin towers. It was something that I will never forget.
I was in bed too. I had just got back from work an hour earlier so I had just gone to bed. My gf yelled out to wake me up when it happened. I didn't sleep that day.

HiloHawaiian

Reaction score
It was 6:45am on the west coast, wife and I getting ready for work. When the 1st plane hit, I was stunned, shocked... When the 2nd one hit, we knew it was an act of war. Our hearts sunk.

My Dad was driving to work at Pearl Harbor when he saw the attack through his windshield. He told me the world changed that day. We all sadly lived to see it happen again... :(

butch

Reaction score
Yesterday I listened to a radio interview with the author of this book - "The Only Plane In The Sky" and was riveted. No editorial crap, just people's reactions to the events, as they unfolded. Highly recommended. Not sure if I can wait till the library gets a copy...
I will be gong to get this one too, thanks for the heads up.
Glad to see a lot of folks are still patriots and remember.
Butch

Reactions: O-Zone and Ansia

O-Zone

Reaction score
The fact that evil minds could even dream up hijacking planes and use them as weapons to kill thousands of innocent people is ludicrous.

There is a lot of evil in the world but good will always prevail.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheeJungle